Local Bursaries & Scholarships (over $50, 000 Available) – Open April 1, 2013
2013 Application Process will be open April 1, 2013
- In order to qualify for local bursaries and scholarships, students must:
- have attended Dryden High School as a fulltime student; took three classes in at least one semester for this school year
- be in the their final year of high school prior to attending a post-secondary institution
- attend the post-secondary institution within the upcoming school year
- If scholarship recipients graduated last year, they DO NOT attend the graduation ceremonies. Bursaries and/or scholarships will be mailed out.
- Print or view a copy of the Local Bursaries & Scholarships booklet.
- When applying for awards, students must complete a separate application form for each bursary, award or scholarship that requires an application. Some bursaries and scholarships require a separate application form over and above the generic application. The proper application forms that are required are listed beside each bursary or scholarship; a link to the required application is listed below.
- Students do not send their transcripts with their application. Scholarship or bursary sponsors who require a transcript will request them directly from the guidance office.
- Applications are to be received by the donor by the deadline listed. Note that not all deadlines are the same.
- If any additional bursaries or scholarships come available, students will be informed through the school bulletin, the announcements and this website.
- If there are any questions or you need help please contact Diane Jacobsen at the guidance office through email (email@example.com) or phone 223-2316 ext. 232
(note: all forms are fillable Word files – your information can be typed directly into the forms and printed)
- DHS Application
- Dr. Pan Memorial Bursary
- Dryden Rotary Club
- Keewatin Patricia Elementary Teachers
- Northern Lights Credit Union – please mail application to PO Box 876, Dryden, ON P8N 2Z5
- Northwest Catholic District School Board
- Northwestern Health Unit
- Royal Arch Masons
- RCL Ladies Auxiliary
- RCL Technical Award
- RCL NWO
- RCL Dr. George Plumridge
Updates and Corrections:
MICHAEL PATEMAN MEMORIAL BURSARY
A $200 bursary for a student in his/her final year of high school who is continuing to post-secondary education in the field of aviation. Payable upon confirmation of registration in September.
Application: DHS Application
Due: May 13, 2019
Send completed application to: Mrs. Lynne Pateman – Dryden High School – Main Office