Grad Portrait Sessions
ATTENTION Potential Graduates
Lifetouch will be coming to Dryden High School March 23-25th to conduct graduation portrait sessions. You can book your session now at www.prestigeportraits.ca
Your graduation portrait session will consist of a total of 10 portrait poses with three background changes. The session will take approximately 20 mins and once completed the graduate will be able to view images from our editing station after the session has been captured. Proofs will be mailed to the graduate as well as an emailed link to online proofs for viewing and purchasing online. Please remember to bring your $20.00 session fee at the time of your session or you can pay the fee when you book your appointment.
During COVID please note the following information about your session.
In order to ensure your safety and that of our staff, we want to inform you of what is expected at the time of your portrait session:
1) If you are experiencing any symptoms related to Covid-19, as outlined by Ontario Health Services, please do not come to your appointment. Please email confirming you will need your appointment rescheduled.
2) When you arrive for your appointment at school please enter the gym at your appointment time. A photographer will welcome you into the room when it has been cleaned and prepared. When finished you will exit out the gym doors to the outside of the school.
3) You will need to wear a mask to your session, your mask can be taken off while your portrait session is in progress, then put back on when your session is completed. Our photographers will have a mask on and stay 6 feet away during your session.
4) At this time we will not be including friends, pets, or family members in portrait sittings. You are welcome to bring a personal prop, instrument, sports equipment, or jersey.
5) We will not be using graduation hats at this time unless you have your own.
6) We suggest males wear a SHIRT AND TIE and females wear V-NECK, or SCOOP NECK top for formal photos. We will not be providing shirts and ties for graduates to use.
7) Our staff will not be tying ties so please ensure you can tie your own or have it pre-tied.
8) Our photographers will not be able to help you with your graduation sash, we will have mirrors in place to make sure the subject can adjust everything themselves. It will be up to the student to help in adjusting clothing and or sashes.
9) Proofs will be mailed home and a link emailed to view and purchase online. Upon ordering, your portrait package will mail to your home.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. 807-683-0922 or email at email@example.com once your session is completed you can also call 1-888-676-1647 for questions about portrait packages and assistance with ordering.